- Hand-built, 100% USA-made, anodized aluminum truck racks built to fit YOUR truck
- Built to buyers’ specifications and dimensions, not a “one size fits all” solution
- Fabricated with anodized aluminum to prevent corrosion and can’t rust, ever!
- Fully welded hand-crafted joints to maximize strength and enhance appearance
- Come standard with 3 cross members over the tailgate, over the cab and where the box and cab meet
- Free 45 minute installation and easily removable
- Standard weight of a Ryder Rack is ~80 pounds
- Estimated for up to 2,250 pounds depending on your vehicle model, Ryder Rack configuration and load application
- Freight is not available for the Ryder Rack WELD
Check out customer Testimonials by clicking HERE
HOW DO I PURCHASE?
- RyderRacks can be purchased with a major credit card, check or cash.
- 50% Deposit required as all RyderRacks are built to order
Call Today 910.632.4427
Popular Options and Accessories
Unfortunately, we can not ship our Ryder Rack WELD. We do offer the Ryder Rack BOLT for out-of-state customers.[/content_wrap]
Ryder Racks are installed by through-bolting the rack to your truck’s bed rails. We supply non-rusting chromoly hardware. No-drill clamping hardware is included when you purchase Full-Length Bed Rails.