- RyderRacks are hand-built, 100% USA-made, anodized aluminum truck racks built to fit YOUR truck
- Every RyderRack is built to buyers’ specifications and dimensions, not a “one size fits all” solution
- RyderRacks are built with anodized aluminum to prevent corrosion and can’t rust, ever!
- RyderRacks feature fully welded hand-crafted joints to maximize strength and enhance appearance
- All RyderRacks come standard with 3 cross members over the tailgate, over the cab and where the box and cab meet
- 45 minute installation and easily removable
- Average weight of a RyderRack is ~80 pounds
- Did we mention your RyderRack will not rust, chip, or corrode?
- Estimated for up to 2,250 pounds depending on your vehicle model, RyderRack configuration and load application
- Freight Available in the Lower 48
Check out customer Testimonials by clicking HERE
HOW DO I PURCHASE?
- RyderRacks can be purchased with a major credit card, check or cash.
- Deposit required as all RyderRacks are built to order
- If not paying in full with a credit card, the balance will be charged the day the rack ships out.
- All MaxEquity members will receive a 10% discount on the price of their RyderRacks!
Call Today 910.632.4427
Popular Options and Accessories
- Tie Down Cleats
- Cord Hangers
- Ratcheting/Auto-Retracting Rack Straps
- Additional Crossmembers
- Step Ladder Holder
- Full Length Bedrails 6′ Beds
- Full Length Bedrails 8′ Beds
- Removable Rear or Middle Bars
- Rear Leg Grab Bars
- Window Guard
- Vertical Studs
Other Custom Modifications or Options Available Upon Request!
* All prices are estimates for commercial addresses.
$150 residential delivery fee will apply if we are given a residential address! To avoid this fee, have the rack shipped to your local supply house or another type of business with a loading dock and/or forklift.
RyderRacks are meant to be installed by through-bolting the rack to your truck’s bed rails for additional strength and security using the supplied non-rusting chromoly hardware. No-drill clamping hardware is optional upon request, however RyderRacks cannot gurantee the same weight capacity as through-bolting.
NO-DRILL INSTALLATION VIDEO
Please fill out the form below to submit your RyderRack build details.
You will then be contacted for an estimate. RyderRacks generally take 2-4 weeks to build and ship, arriving on a pallet fully assembled and ready to install with no additional set-up, ready to be put to work!